Roberts SC is an Andersen Certified Contractor. We are recognized by Andersen as true craftsmen, hand-picked by them to receive product training and installation resources. Our expertise and experience in an extensive range of residential projects allows us to capture the vision for your home and to work with you to provide the right Andersen products for your projects.
At Roberts SC Inc., we have been providing window replacements for your home in New Paltz, Wappinger Falls, New Windsor, Monroe or any other Hudson Valley town.
Replacing windows in your home can be one of the most rewarding projects towards improving its comfort, value, and appearance. Making the right window choice is important. You want to be sure they are energy efficient, easy to operate, and maintain, look beautiful, and are long-lasting.
Recent breakthroughs in engineering and designs now make vinyl windows among the best choices to complement your home’s beauty and style. Combined with the latest technology in insulated glass, they meet or exceed Energy Star requirements predicted for the next decade.
Purchasing new windows is one of the most rewarding projects towards improving the comfort, value, and appearance of your home, providing you make the right window choice. Your windows must be energy-efficient, maintenance-free, easy to operate, and look beautiful.
- Strong aerospace frame design with multi-chambered profiles assure energy efficiency.
- 3/4″ insulated glass units for optimal thermal performance.
- Attractive exterior profile.
- Duralite™ – our most energy-efficient insulated glass spacer system.
- Dual Energy Saver Glass Option – Low E glass and argon filled airspace.
- Four-point welded corners on frame and sash for extra strength.
- Exclusive Light Lift™ SP balance system for easiest operation.
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning.
- Balance Covers are more attractive and reduce drafts.
- True sloped sill keeps water out during heavy rain and allows for easy cleaning.
- Continuous dual weather stripping to reduce air infiltration.
- Night latches for ventilation and added security.
- Jamb foam fills the void between window framing and home and helps to insulate.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with fiberglass screen cloth deters insects.
- Standard color: White/White.
- Optional colors: 15 in-stock exterior paint colors and unlimited custom colors.
- Optional continuous head & sill on many multiple window units.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Standard Whole Window NFRC Certified Dual Energy Saver Glass Package
Double Hung & Slider
Low E + clear; argon
With Energy Saver IS
Low E + Low E inside surface; argon